Curtis Systems Software P.C. has
announced as of July 21, 2004 (minor refresh Aug 2), a new GA CSSDIR release!
The most powerful and flexible
directory sifting tool for OS/2 Warp4, eComStation, and now Windows.
Highlights of what's NEW in this CSSDIR Release!
- CSSDIR is dual platform! OS/2 Warp4/eComStation, and now
Windows (NT, 2000, and XP), separate licenses required.
- new version detects files with invalid dates!
- new version detects illegal filesnames,
which standard DIR can have problems with, and GUIs can hang!
- power wildcard(s) option enhanced to allow subdirectories when
glueing base pathname(s) together, which can be a very optimal and concise way
of searching very specific sets of files and directories FAST!
- user can now isolate their custom configuration macro (symbolic)
definitions with the added capability of the '#include' option allowed
in configuration files!
- added a more powerful UNIX style 'which' capability
- snapshot (baseline) comparison mode has improved warning messages.
For more info on
Key features of CSSDIR's powerful SnapShot comparison mode.
- has a number of changes to accomadate the new Windows version, ... so snapshots
can be compared between platforms.
- existing license holders can get this great update for no additional charge
- current OS/2 Warp4 and eComStation's CSSDIR version is 3.21
- current Windows NT, 2000, and XP's CSSDIR version is 1.03
OS/2 Warp4/eComStation trial available from hobbes:
download version 3.21
- No serious PC user should be without CSSDIR. To purchase or for more information,
visit the much improved website to see the advantages and HUGE capabilities of
using CSSDIR regularly at